H. Upmann Connossieur A

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Tournesol

H. Upmann Connossieur A

Δημοσίευση από Tournesol »

H. Upmann Connossieur A | circa 2015

Εικόνα

Having read and been told only but the best for this particular vitola, I was really intrigued and wanted to give it a try for a long time now. The Connoisseur A, falls under the Genios category; a robusto extra size, with a 52 ring gage and an approx. length of 140 mm.

At first glance the stick looked gorgeous. A wonderfully constructed cigar with scents of cinnamon and rosewood coming out of its foot. The draw was dead on perfect -you could sense the flavour of almond together with a pinch of spices too. Wow! This could be a good one, I thought.

Those first puffs were DEVINE! Butter, salted caramel brownie, shiploads of cedar, mushrooms, tea and some light-roasted espresso. I cracked a miniature bottle of Taylor's port wine to accompany my cigar. I was a bit worried the wine's sweetness might take away those delightful flavours, though every sip of it was helping unlock new tastes and helped shifting towards a more caramelised aftertaste. I had discovered a new pairing and I was particularly excited about it :D.

Towards the end, Connoisseur A was delivering a rich and creamy smoke, full of almonds, hazelnut, a mild clementine zest and rosewater. I praised the cuban spirits for blessing this ambrosial blend.

El Dorado for sure 8-)

Εικόνα
These users thanked the author Tournesol for the post (total 3):
suleygiannisnikos docSvensk
Unyielding force of thought and spirit, shine!
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “H. Upmann”