Δημοσίευση από suleygiannis »

Romeo y Julieta Petit Royales

Caprichos 95 x 47
Dress box of 25 cigars
Released: 2017
Box Code REG AGO 2017

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

This is a new release of Habanos S.A. and a vitola that is for the first time in production.
As I opened the box I found the shape of the cigar a bit weird. It was like a square cigar. It is a trend of Habanos the last years to stop the production of long and thin cigars and produce thick and short. Anyway…
The first cigar that I smoked from the box disappointed me. I couldn’t distinguish many flavours. It was full in wood, pepper and ammonia. Maybe it was too fresh to smoke.
Now, I am trying it for the second time, some months after my first try.
Pre draw: pure crème and cedar notes. That’s a good sign.
I start smoking it. Wow, this is interesting! Espresso coffee quite strong, leather, honey and wood. All tasteful and all in perfect balance. I hope it will keep going on like that. Then, I taste butter and crème. But that’ s not all. Dark chocolate, cherry and toasted bread. I am starting to wonder: How is such a dramatic change possible in such a short time? Burn and draw are perfect by the way.
I am still smoking the first third and it ends if pepper and sweet notes. After that point I taste only pepper and wood for some time, hoping for a change. And it comes! Sweet fruits, coffee, wood and sugar! Towards the end it becomes even stronger, which I don't mind at all.
So, cuban magic worked again. It was a surprisingly great cigar. I hope the rest are like this one.
These users thanked the author suleygiannis for the post:
Τάκης
Ρε μαν ρε μπρο
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Romeo y Julieta”