Por Larrañaga Petit Coronas

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Tournesol

Por Larrañaga Petit Coronas

Δημοσίευση από Tournesol »

Por Larrañaga Petit Coronas | TOS MAR 17 | LCD Στάθης

Εικόνα

PLPC, as abbreviated by most brothers of the leaf, is one of the best Marevas the Cuban island has to offer to say the least and also a personal favourite. I was given this excellent little cuban smoke, during a meet of the usual bunch; a generous gift from my mate Stathes, on the occasion of his bday. I must admit that from the first moment I was handed this little gem, the thought of when would be the right time to light this one up was going round and round in my mind.

Really appealing looks, with a dark chocolate, smooth and oily wrapper that smelled fresh cuban tobacco. There were no hints of ammonia of course, thought the box code (TOS MAR 17) suggested that only a bit of time had passed since this one was rolled ready.

Cut-light-smoke! And my-oh-my, these first puffs were staggering! 8-)

The first third set off full of leather, walnut crumbs, elderflower and with that sweet bite of a rose-flavoured Turkish delight. The second third embarked with flavours of dried pear, dried apple and a touch of icing. I bet that was a leftover from Stathes' bday cake :D That final third, brought up a mix of notes full of nuttiness. You could definitely sense some fresh almond and Aegina-type dry nuts. Combustion and burn have been excellent throughout - no corrections w/ a torch were needed.

Mate, thank you so much for that lovely smoke; gave me some great enjoyment on a Thusday's afternoon here at the British countryside. If you got any of them left, put them to age of a couple of years and trust me, they are going to be phenomenal after a while.

Cheers :mrgreen:
These users thanked the author Tournesol for the post (total 4):
ΤάκηςΣτάθηςsuleygiannisSvensk
Unyielding force of thought and spirit, shine!
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Por Larranaga”