La Gloria Cubana Serie D No. 5 RE España 2017

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Tournesol

La Gloria Cubana Serie D No. 5 RE España 2017

Δημοσίευση από Tournesol »

Εικόνα

La Gloria Cubana Serie D No. 5 RE España | BRO DIC 17 | LCD lefteris c

Finally reached this long awaited Christmas break. So, how about starting it off with a good smoke then?

Lefteris was kind enough to send me over a La Gloria Cubana Serie D No. 5 RE España. The No.5 is a petit robusto, measuring 4 1/3 x 50. Packed in boxes of 10 cigars, this one is one of the biggest releases amongst the regional series, with a total of 500.000 cigars being rolled :shock:

This is one is particularly fragrant, with strong scents of honey! I spent a good 10 minutes staring at it as it looked gorgeous :D There was also a wee bit of cedar in the cold draw that made it appear even more yummy.

First puffs and there I get some corn flakes, a good portion of spices but of a sophisticated balance. Then it goes on with loads roasted walnuts - like I was having a cake of some sort - and notes of rich and creamy espresso.

I failed to find similarities with any of the others Glorias that I've tried over the years. This once was very smooth and with no particular fluctuations with regard to its intensity.

Such a pleasant smoke to enjoy. I am really happy I had left it aside for all this time and decided to smoke it now.

Lefteri, thank you so much me mate :)
These users thanked the author Tournesol for the post (total 8):
ΤάκηςΣτάθηςJazzmanAssoslefteris cPetranSvenskPETROS
Unyielding force of thought and spirit, shine!
Άβαταρ μέλους
suleygiannis

Re: La Gloria Cubana Serie D No. 5 RE España

Δημοσίευση από suleygiannis »

Tournesol έγραψε:
Τετ Δεκ 25, 2019 2:52 am
Packed in boxes of 10 cigars, this one is one of the biggest releases amongst the regional series, with a total of 500.000 cigars being rolled :shock:
So, I wonder how many factories contributed to the production of this regional edition.
I got two boxes having different factory codes and now I learned that there is a third one.
I wonder if this is common or not.
My boxes have this codes: UER DIC 17 and SMA DIC 17. And now there is a third factory code, according to Tournesol's review. BRO DIC 17. Well this is interesting.
Ρε μαν ρε μπρο
Άβαταρ μέλους
lefteris c

Re: La Gloria Cubana Serie D No. 5 RE España

Δημοσίευση από lefteris c »

Hi John :D
the first thousands have the code BRO
http://cigarsforum.gr/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=900

Εικόνα
friends of mine...
have at least 2 more codes !

Maybe December 2017 most of the factories in Havana
they had a reservation !
La Gloria Cubana Serie D No. 5 RE España,
regional edition or regular production ?
8-)
These users thanked the author lefteris c for the post (total 3):
suleygiannisSvenskTournesol
Το πούρο είναι σαν μια σεμνή ερωμένη - κρύπτη που προσφέρει απλόχερα τον έρωτά της σ' αυτούς που την ανακαλύπτουν
Άβαταρ μέλους
suleygiannis

Re: La Gloria Cubana Serie D No. 5 RE España 2017

Δημοσίευση από suleygiannis »

Εικόνα
Well here is another one and cigars of this box are really good
These users thanked the author suleygiannis for the post:
PETROS
Ρε μαν ρε μπρο
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “La Gloria Cubana”