H. Upmann Magnum 50

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Tournesol

H. Upmann Magnum 50

Δημοσίευση από Tournesol »

Εικόνα
H. Upmann Magnum 50 | OBM NOV 16 | LCD sulleygiannis

A much belated review of this absolutely brilliant smoke, I had the change to enjoy during those last festive days of the past year. Kindly given to me by me mate Yiannis (aka sulleygiannis) during a meetup around summertime last year. I was told beforehand that this box contained smokes that had scored really high. Admittedly intrigued and curious to see for myself...

Appealing looks with a dark and shiny capa drenched in oil. Fragrant and with cold scents of milk chocolate (!) and a touch of spice. If not mistaken that double robusto vitola was originally introduced in the market back in 2008. Meaning that I am smoking this, pretty much 10 years after its debut.

Salted caramel fudge, some mild leather and a handful of peanuts for the intro. It went on, giving out a bucket-load of walnuts together with trimmings of wet timber and pine. Finally, -suprise suprise- black truffle! It took me some time to figure this one out, leaving me with so much excitement and joy. The Mag50's burn and combustion was up to textbook definition standards.

A truly great smoke, that made it to the Top 10 list of my best smokes for 2018. Cheers Yiannis, I was chuffed!

Εικόνα
These users thanked the author Tournesol for the post (total 6):
Mixalis81suleygiannisPetranΤάκηςΣτάθηςAssos
Unyielding force of thought and spirit, shine!
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “H. Upmann”