Bolivar Belgravia RE Gran Bretaña 2015

Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Tournesol

Bolivar Belgravia RE Gran Bretaña 2015

Δημοσίευση από Tournesol »

Εικόνα

Bolivar Belgravia ER Gran Bretaña (2015) | UTE DIC 2015

So... what's the best Bolivar you've ever come to try? For me it definitely is the Belgravia; UK's regional edition for 2015.

Its name comes from Belgravia, a district down at central London shared between the borough of Kensington and the city of Westminster. It is the place where Hunters & Frankau; the UK's sole importer and distributor for Habanos SA, held their 225th anniversary party. Belgravia belongs to the Montesco vitola size , bearing a 55 ring gauge and a total length of 130mm. It's a thick and proper posh stick!

Εικόνα

A belated birthday smoke that I bought back in 2016, waiting for a couple of years in my humidor just for that perfect time to light it up. I was told that it is quite the full bodied smoke and decided to pair it up with an a glass of El Dorado, a really nice 12 yo rum from Demerara.

I got close and started handling and sniffing the cigar. A delightful aroma of butter and whipped cream was coming off its foot. Perfect construction I must say, bundled together with a smooth, dark and oily wrapper leaf. I knew I was coming in for a treat :D .

Introductory puffs followed by with a rich and creamy smoke, with all shorts of dried nuts, an orange peel and marjoram - all perfectly balanced together with a decent amount of spices to colour those delightful notes. Every single puff was simply majestic!

As I was smoking along and close to being halfway in, those tastes had begun to transform and intensify, mostly toward that nutty side. A handful of roasted almonds and ground walnuts were priming all the way.

Like a one and a half centimetre before the end, the cigar was at full speed. Dark roasted coffee blends with a clear acidic touch, grapefruit, leather and the most amazing burnt sugar a man can ever try. I nearly managed to get my fingertips burned :lol: though I was refusing to put that wonderful smoke out. Perfect burn throughout of course.

I must confess, I've never had the chance to smoke such a complex but equally balanced cigar. For the rest of you, if you could source a couple of Belgravias, please do so - they are worth every penny!

Cheers
These users thanked the author Tournesol for the post (total 8):
Στάθηςnikos docΤάκηςsuleygiannisalexandrosPetranSvenskAssos
Unyielding force of thought and spirit, shine!
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Bolivar”